Prospecting, Pricing & Pipeline: The Monday AM Sales Challenge & Sales Workshops
“I never knew how the BEFORE and AFTER prep for my product demos impacted the sale.”
April has been a HUGE month for us here at SalesQualia, bringing you awesome content around “The Big Sales Meeting,” including:
- Our Live Webinar: “How to run your PRODUCT DEMOS without looking like STARTUP”
- My Startup Selling Podcast Interview with Peter Cohan: “Product Demos the Right Way, & Avoiding the “IKEA Demo.”
- Leading a Live Workshop focused on PILOT PROGRAMS as a low friction way to get your foot in the door with your target customers.
If you want to take your sales opportunities from “sounds interesting…” to “Let’s get serious!” you need a clear plan for PROSPECTING, PRICING and managing your PIPELINE.
How do you put this to work for YOUR startup? That’s my Monday Morning Sales Challenge to you today:
I’ve got FOUR LIVE SALES WORKSHOPS in FOUR CITIES over the next THREE WEEKS.
If you’re anywhere close by, you DEFINITELY want to sign up to work with me IN-PERSON and get your sales process jumpstarted.
- Wednesday, 4/27 @ General Assembly-Los Angeles
- Wednesday, 5/4 @ General Assembly-San Francisco
- Monday, 5/16 @ General Assembly-Seattle
I just ran this workshop for TINC Silicon Valley on Saturday. Here’s a recap:
About the Startup Selling LIVE Sales Workshop
- Are you having interesting conversations, but no one is interested in buying your product?
- Are your sales prospects telling you – “Thanks for the demo. Let’s come back to this in a few months…”?
- Do your early conversations go well, then that executive at Big Company goes completely dark on you?
- Are deals taking waaay too long to close?
- Is it feeling like your startup’s window of opportunity is starting to shut?
Do it now!
Reserve your spot in one of these LIVE WORKSHOPS and let’s get to work to Find Customers, Grow Revenue, and Build Your Sales Process.