- 1Efficiency: The right effort on the right projects, focusing on business growth, not busy-ness growth.
- 2Speed: Speed to ask for help, speed to implementation and speed to learning what works and what doesn’t.
- 3Trust: We know that trust must be both earned and desired on both sides of every relationship.
- 4Celebration: We celebrate every success, no matter how big or small. Our wins and learnings are the foundation on which we build ourselves, our company and our lives.
- 5Transparency: To be honest with ourselves and to others. To ask a question when something is unclear. To admit we don’t know the answer.
- 6As-ising: Calling things as they are. To air grievances and frustrations when the exist in the spirit of building stronger relationships and better outcomes. To show gratitude when help is provided.
- 7Better: We may never be perfect, but we can always improve. Finished is the enemy of done.
- 8Forgiveness: We are human. We make mistakes. We forgive each other.
- 9Acceptance: Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. We accept the consequences — both positive and negative — from our decisions and actions.
- 10Presence: If we’re here, let’s be here.
To help startups learn, build and grow through the free exchange of ideas, the development of actionable strategies and the implementation of both.
Our vision is that every company with a focused, principled team dedicated to solving important business and social problems will succeed in building, launching and selling their products in their chosen marketplace.
SalesQualia's Take CHAARGE Work Principles
MEET THE TEAM
We help Seed and Series A-funded enterprise technology startups build repeatable sales processes and predictable revenue through our Startup Selling sales coaching program. This is the only sales coaching program designed specifically for startup founders and their early sales teams.
Check out my new book!
Stop Hustling, Start Scaling