The Seven Rs of Customer Success
During implementation, focus early and often on the seven Rs of customer success.These are:
1. Reconfirm: Give your customers confidence in their decision to purchase your product.
2. Results: Provide and show results as quickly as possible following your launch or “go live” date.
3. ROI: Provide and show, as quickly as possible, how your customer is realizing return of investment and return on investment.
4. Referenceable: Once your customers begin to see ROI on their purchases, ask if they would be willing to serve as a reference for you with a future customer. Ask them for a testimonial and write a case study.
5. Referral: Ask your customers if they would be willing to refer anyone they know to your company. Maybe you have a Big Industry conference coming up. Would they be willing to introduce you to a key executive or buyer who would benefit from your product or service?
6. Retention: Now that your product is up and running, it’s a critical customer success strategy to make sure the users at your customer continue to use and benefit from your product.
7. Renewal: Never, ever wait until day 364 of an annual agreement to have the renewal talk.
[Excerpt from my new book – “Stop Hustling, Start Scaling.”]
Download the ENTIRE Book here: http://bit.ly/2ISZxNA