The Q Framework: The Seven Questions on the Ramp to Repeatability
The Q Framework uses seven key questions to help you identify exactly where you are with every sales opportunity and, more important, to help you build your startup’s repeatable sales process—from prospecting to pipeline management to paying customer conversions at the price you deserve to charge. Think of the Q Framework as a configurable platform that you use to build your sales process for your startup.
If you implement the Q Framework, you’ll discover the following.
• How to talk with your customers in terms of the one thing they care most about, instead of hoping your product will do the selling for you.
• How to identify your prospects’ critical business issues, and how to leverage their issues for every sales conversation.
• How to find and sell to every buyer, stakeholder, influencer, and decision-maker in every sales opportunity.
• How to demonstrate how your product is an investment for your customers so that you never hear words like “cost” and “budget” again.
• How to reduce the risk that your prospects feel when they’re evaluating your product.
• How to maintain control in every sales conversation and every sales opportunity.
• How to assess where you are in every sales opportunity.
• How to manage your sales team.[Excerpt from my new book – “Stop Hustling, Start Scaling.”]
Check it out here: salesqualia.com/book