“In the final 30–40 percent of your sales meeting, explore what the next steps should be in the sales process. This is where you absolutely must take control of the sales process by proposing and establishing specific next steps.
Here are some great questions to ask:
● Would a product demo with more of the team make sense?
● When should that happen?
● How open is the prospect to addressing this problem right now?
● What other buyers should be introduced to the conversation?
● How can funds be made available for a purchase?
● How can a discussion with the economic buyer be set up?
If you’re going into every meeting with this framework of ConfirmAsk-Explore and setting up your questions to follow this model, then it gives you and your prospective customer a clear agenda to follow.”[Excerpt from my book – “Stop Hustling, Start Scaling.”]