Episode 64: Iterative Outbound Emails, Subject Lines That Work & The 3% Rule: An Interview with Alex Berman
In this episode of the Startup Selling Podcast, I sat down with Alex Berman. Alex is the chairman and founder of a marketing and lead generation agency called X27.
Some of the topics that we discussed in today’s podcast are:
- Creating emails that will get you a meeting with top Fortune 500 executives.
- How to craft a good email from subject line to closing, and how to iterate until you get it right.
- Alex’s use of YouTube for lead gen in his own business.
- The 3% Rule – Why you shouldn’t edit your marketing copy or the email template you’ve written.
- The differences between sales and marketing and why they should be separated in a company.
Links & Resources:
- x27marketing.com – Qualified lead generation
- Alex Berman’s Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCAr7M4Pz-c1WCpIz3YAJQeQ
Listen & Subscribe to The Startup Selling Show Here:
Plus, whenever you’re ready, here are 3 ways I can help you grow your startup…
It explains the core selling strategies that EVERY startup needs to sell, if you really, really have to and don’t know how… Click Here
2. Work with me and my team privately
If you’d like to work directly with me to take your company from Start Up to Ramp Up to Scale Up, just reply to this message, put “Private” in the subject line, and tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you the details!
Thanks so much for listening!