Ep. 95: Should You Hire a Rep with a Rolodex? – An Interview with Adam Springer
In this episode of the Startup Selling Podcast, I was interviewed by Adam Springer.
Adam has been the first salesperson for three startups, successfully growing to $1 Million ARR in under a year then scaling it out to $5 million.
He specializes in B2B complex sales and has helped over 100 companies create sales systems to get to and above $5 million in revenue.
Adam hosts the Startup Sales podcast which speaks with Founders, VC’s globally to create actionable insights for creating early-stage sales processes.
Some of the topics that Adam and I discussed in this episode are:
- Where to start if you’re an early-stage sales team?
- How and where to look for your first 10-paying customers?
- 2/2 metrics – Friction and Value: How many values can you add to a target customer and how many frictions it takes to implement your solution.
- When to hire your first salesperson?
- What are the biggest mistakes that Startups make when hiring?
- What are the problems when you’re hiring Mr. & Mrs. Rolodex?
Links & Resources
Startup Sales: startupsales.io
Adam Springer on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/b2b-startup-sales-expert
Listen & subscribe to The Startup Selling Show here:
Thanks so much for listening! Tell a friend or ten about The Startup Selling Show, and please leave a review wherever you’re listening to the show.