Ep. 90: SaaS Growth – Sales vs Self-Serve, Internal Realities & Impact Areas: An interview with Aaron Krall
In this episode of the Startup Selling Podcast, I interviewed Aaron Krall.
Aaron Krall helps SaaS companies drive more leads, convert more users, and accelerate growth. His proven, done-for-you systems and frameworks have increased conversions, automated sales, and reduced churn for companies like Reply.io and IBM.
Aaron also runs the largest SaaS community in the world: SaaS Growth Hacks on Facebook.
He lives in Salt Lake City with his wife, Natalie, his son, Arlo, and dog, Penny.
Some of the topics that Aaron and I discussed in this episode are:
- Self-Serve vs Sales – What are the types of products that work with a self-serve system versus the types of products that require a sale.
- Selling vs Marketing – When & how should you be marketing and how should you be selling?
- What makes a good marketing strategy?
- Internal vs External Realities – How you can use your internal realities as part of your marketing strategy.
- What are the key metrics that you should be looking at in your Marketing?
- The importance of looking at your metrics on a weekly basis and identifying the impact areas within the business.
Links & Resources
Aarons Linkedin profile: www.linkedin.com/in/aaronkrall
SaaS Growth Hacks: www.facebook.com/groups/SaaSgrowthhacking
Understanding Your Customer’s Desired Outcome:
People & Products mentioned:
Sujan Patel: sujanpatel.com
Russell Brunson: www.russellbrunson.com/hi
Listen & subscribe to The Startup Selling Show here:
Thanks so much for listening! Tell a friend or ten about The Startup Selling Show, and please leave a review wherever you’re listening to the show.