Ep. 137: “Does That Make Sense?” Doesn’t – A Conversation with Amy Volas
In this episode of the Startup Selling Podcast, I interviewed Amy Volas.
With more than $100MM in revenue sold and named one of Sales Hacker’s Most Dynamic Women In Sales, Amy Volas is a sales fanatic turned entrepreneur.
She was bitten by the startup bug many moons ago and couldn’t imagine spending her time anywhere else. She created Avenue Talent Partners to help with the tremendous task of growing startups through some of their most valuable assets – sales leaders and enterprise salespeople.
Some of the topics that we covered are:
- The importance of communication.
- The importance of listening.
- The importance of understanding how much of what we’re sharing in a sales presentation, interviewing candidates, etc. is remembered.
- How can we do better as communicators?
- How to communicate so our prospects don’t feel confused.
- Ensuring that the company that’s doing the interviewing knows who you are as a candidate.
- The state of hiring when it comes to women in technology.
Links & Resources:
Amy Volas on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/amyvolas
Listen & subscribe to The Startup Selling Show here:
Thanks so much for listening! Tell a friend or ten about The Startup Selling Show, and please leave a review wherever you’re listening to the show.