Ep 126: Tackling Climate Change with Pivots, Step Functions, and The Mom Test: A Conversation with Zach Stein
In this episode of the Startup Selling Podcast, I interviewed Zach Stein.
Zach is a multi-time founder and is currently helping lead Carbon Collective, the investment platform that makes climate impact investing = smart investing.
Zach lives in East Bay, CA.
Some of the key topics and questions that we covered in this podcast are:
- Carbon Collective and climate change investing.
- How did Zach get from Osmo Systems to Carbon Collective?
- What decisions were made to change to Carbon Collective?
- Zach’s process for product discovery.
- Book: The Mom Test.
- How did Zach build an investment platform – Carbon Collective?
Links & Resources
Carbon Collective website: www.carboncollective.co
Zach on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/zach-stein-100
Listen & subscribe to The Startup Selling Show here:
Thanks so much for listening! Tell a friend or ten about The Startup Selling Show, and please leave a review wherever you’re listening to the show.