Ep. 116: Are You Ready To Grow? An Interview with House of Revenue Founder, Mary Grothe
Mary Grothe is a former #1 MidMarket B2B Sales Rep who after selling millions and breaking multiple records, formed House of Revenue™️, a Denver-based firm of fractional Revenue Leaders who currently lead the marketing, sales, customer success, and RevOps departments for 10 companies nationwide.
In the past year, they’ve helped multiple 2nd-stage-growth companies between $2M – $20M, on average, double their MRR within 10 months, resulting in an average ROI of 1,454% and an average annual revenue growth eclipsing $3.2 million.
Some of the key topics and questions that we talked about are:
- Mary’s transition from working for someone to working for herself.
- What are things that hold CEOs from growing?
- Mindset changes a CEO or Founder needs to make in order to grow.
- The difference between “wanting” to make changes and grow and being “ready” to make changes and grow.
- Mary’s process for helping CEOs get clear about what they want.
- Mythical Sales Unicorn and the 175 rule.
Links and Resources:
Mary on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/marygrothe
House Of Revenue™: www.houseofrevenue.com
Sales BQ: www.salesbq.com
Mary on Twitter: twitter.com/marylgrothe
Listen & subscribe to The Startup Selling Show here:
Thanks so much for listening! Tell a friend or ten about The Startup Selling Show, and please leave a review wherever you’re listening to the show.