Ep.112: Your B2B Startup: Revenue Growth Despite Uncertainty?
In this episode of the Startup Selling Podcast, I was interviewed by Tom Pisello.
Known as the ROI Guy, Tom is the host of the EVOLVERS podcast series, author of the book Evolved Selling, founder of the Evolved Selling Institute, and Chief Evangelist for sales enablement platform provider Mediafly.
Tom is a successful serial entrepreneur, founder of several firms focused on business value sales and marketing, and a Gartner veteran.
Some of the key topics that we discussed in this episode are:
- The linkage of ultra running with running a startup.
- Lessons from the trail and applying it to selling.
- Challenges in the marketplace in a post-COVID world.
- Shifts in the selling environment.
- Paying attention to your internal economy.
- Changes and ways you can think about measurements and sales forecasting.
- The importance of sorting versus selling in your prospecting and outbound.
- Keeping control of your sales process.
Link & Resources:
Tom Pisello on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/tompisello
The Evolved Selling institute: www.evolvedselling.com
Evolved Selling Book: www.evolvedselling.com/evolved-selling-book
Evolvers Podcast: open.spotify.com/show/2K9MRd11NQuIitXsoCKbYX
Evolved Selling Institute on LinkedIn:
Listen & subscribe to The Startup Selling Show here:
Thanks so much for listening! Tell a friend or ten about The Startup Selling Show, and please leave a review wherever you’re listening to the show.