Ep.100: Thoughtful Selling & CRMs That Actually Work – A Conversation with Salesflare’s Jeroen Corthout
In this episode of the Startup Selling Podcast, I interviewed Jeroen Corthout.
Jeroen is the co-founder and CEO of Salesflare, an intelligent CRM built for SMBs selling B2B, mostly popular with agencies and SaaS companies.
Salesflare itself was founded when Jeroen and his co-founder Lieven wanted to manage the leads for their software company in an easier way. They didn’t like to keep track of them manually and built Salesflare, which pulls customer data together automatically.
It’s now the most popular CRM on Product Hunt and top-rated on review platforms like G2 for its ease of use and automation features.
Some of the topics that we discussed in this episode are:
- Jeroen’s background story.
- How do you think about a CRM that you own and use?
- How do you follow up with leads and customers?
- How do you bridge gaps?
- How to make your leads feel as if they’re the only person you’re talking to?
- Proper account mapping and adopting the outreach/communication with your sales leads based on individual situations.
- What are some nudges for follow-ups?
- How do you get thoughtful with your follow-ups and establishing the links between accounts and people at the accounts you are targeting?
Link & Resources:
Salesflare website: salesflare.com
Jeroen’s LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jeroencorthout
Jeroen’s podcast, Founder Coffee: foundercoffee.salesflare.com
Listen & subscribe to The Startup Selling Show here:
Thanks so much for listening! Tell a friend or ten about The Startup Selling Show, and please leave a review wherever you’re listening to the show.