Daily Dose: Post-Race, Part 2 – Startups are Ultramarathons – Lessons from the Trail
This is the second installment of my post-race “Startups are Ultramarathons – Post-Race Lessons from the Trail.”
The first installment of these Startup Selling Lessons from the Trail, included:
– How to leverage experts,
– The single biggest factor in the pursuit of BHAGs, and
– Removing variables from the journey through planning, preparation, and visualization.
In this installment, I’ll talk about –
– How to Focus on Your Locus
– Why you should act with Confidence
– The importance of getting help along the way.
BTW… If you’re a startup founder and want some help with your journey from idea to impact, there’s a chance the team and I here at SalesQualia can help.
Shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “JOURNEY” and we can hop on a call to look at your situation, brainstorm a few ideas and see if or how we can help you ramp up and scale up your sales.
Listen & subscribe to The Startup Selling Show here:
Thanks so much for listening! Tell a friend or ten about The Startup Selling Show, and please leave a review wherever you’re listening to the show.