2/15/16 – NEW STUFF THIS WEEK!
NEW STUFF THIS WEEK!!
(Yes, I know typing in CAPS is generally frowned upon. I’m just super excited about the new content!)
Let’s get to this week’s updates…
1 – PILOT PROJECT PLANNER
For many of you, pilot projects are your gateway to your next (or first!) customers. I’ve taken the ideas and examples from my past work and created three (3) new worksheets so you can get specific around building your pilot projects.
Once you’ve reached that critical point in your sales process when the prospect says – “Okay, so what would this look like?” or “Send me a proposal.” – come back to them with “We like to run pilots to get started and here’s how…” Then whip out your worksheets and be in control.
Find them under the “Setting Up Pilot Programs” section of the member site.
2 – THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO RUNNING WEBINARS
Webinars have been a topic du jour in several one-on-ones and the weekly group calls.
Next week, I’ll be posting “The COMPLETE Guide” to Running Webinars.” This is a 12-page document that covers everything from finding a topic to building slides to scripts and email templates you can use. It is a COMPLETE guide for sure.
If webinars are a tactic you’re considering, get started with this week’s presentations and you’ll have the guide to work with next week.
And if webinars aren’t a tactic you’re consider, you might reconsider… 🙂
3 – THIS WEEK’S SALES ACCELERATION CALLS
Great job this week on the calls with your questions. As always, you can access the recordings here in the Sales Acceleration Call Archives.
Three (3) calls available to you this week:
- Tuesday (2/16) @ 4-5pm, US Pacific
- Wednesday (2/17) @ 7-8am, US Pacific
- Friday (2/19) @ 9:30-10:30am, US Pacific
Bring your burning sales questions to these calls and we’ll knock ‘em out!
*** NOTE: I’m offline on Monday for President’s Day, back running full steam ahead early Tuesday morning.
*** NOTE: The Wednesday AM call will NOT be held this week. ***
The two calls this week are:
- Tuesday, 2/9 from 4-5pm PT
- Friday, 2/12 from 9:30-10:30am PT. Click to register for these newly-added Friday AM calls (if you haven’t already)
2 – REGISTER NOW for the FULL-DAY INTENSIVE on Friday, March 18th in San Francisco:
2 – NEW!! FRIDAY MORNING Sales Acceleration Calls added.
In February, we will have an additional Sales Acceleration Call hosted at 9:30am US Pacific.
1/25/16 – Wondering where to focus this week?
- Buyer Analysis Worksheet
- Implementation Plan Worksheets: 1) Weekly Plan or 2) 7 x 1 Plan
- Key Metrics & Milestones
1/18/16 – Prepping & Leading Your Sales Meetings
Many of you are reaping the rewards of your prospecting work over the past few weeks. Woohoo!
Here are a few resources focused on pre-meeting prep, leading your meetings, post-meeting follow-up to help you execute:
- Delivering product demos: Keeping them short, generating interaction early in the meeting, prepping.
- Length of slide decks and how many features to show.
- ** Start at 4:00, go through 23:00
- Discussed how to prepare for a longer vs shorter presentation
- Techniques for leading a meeting when you are “ambushed” with more participants than you expect
- Getting the meeting attendees talking and participating
- ** Start at 14:00