Position: Community & Customer Success Director
SalesQualia is a premier sales coaching and consulting company, with its clientele heavily centered in the software startup industry, and web development and design agencies. We have clients across the world, working with fast-growing startups in the US in startup hubs like Silicon Valley, Portland, Seattle and Boston, and internationally in Sweden, Dubai and throughout Latin America.
We work with company founders, CEOs and executive teams at early-stage startups and growing companies to help them Start Up, Ramp Up & Scale Up their sales process so they can build the companies they imagine.
Through our Startup Selling Program, our clients implement sales and marketing strategies and tactics via weekly Sales Acceleration Calls, an online member site, our private Facebook Group, Basecamp and monthly live training webinars.
As the Community & Customer Success Director, you will:
- Create strategies to increase online content and program engagement across our global clients and their teams.
- Identify client satisfaction issues and unmet needs, and advocate for them so that we can develop new content, educational programs and support products to help their companies grow faster.
- Passionately champion our community to all of our clients and their teams, and get clients passionate about participating in and supporting shared community efforts.
- Collaborate with clients daily to recommend resources and learning opportunities to build their sales strategies and implement selling techniques.
More about you:
- You have experience leading online communities, preferably communities of entrepreneurs or executives in the technology industry.
- You’re a deft communicator by email, in social media posts and by phone, and are able to champion the community internally and externally.
- You have proven success developing company partnerships and overall community activity within online communities.
- You’re comfortable working with experts across different industries and market segments within a quick-paced, fast-growing company.
- You have a passion for understanding, advocating for and improving the customer experience within a Community context.
It’s admired, but not required, if you have:
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams and clients.
- Have a knack for writing and are fanatical about grammar, word choice and tone.
- Success leading integrated marketing campaigns to drive Community growth.
- Experience with communication platforms such as MailChimp, Active Campaign, WordPress, Basecamp and Facebook.
Awesome! We’d love to hear from you. Please send a resume and/or your LinkedIn profile page, along with a cover letter to:
Three (3) important cover letter details…
- Yep, the cover letter is indeed required. No cover letter = no consideration.
- Include a description of the most interesting undertaking or accomplishment you’ve had over the past 12 months – either professionally, personally or otherwise.
- Tell us EXACTLY why you’re interested and why you think you’d be perfect to join our team.
Candidates we think fit the bill will be contacted directly. If we don’t contact you, it’s nothing personal… We just don’t think you’d be a good fit for what we need.
A few final details….
This is a part-time position starting at ~20 hours per week that includes both a base salary and quarterly bonus, and based on growth and aptitude, can quickly become a full-time position with team management responsibilities.
But… if you are only looking for a part-time position for the long run, that’s fine too.
SalesQualia is based in Davis, CA and while our preference is to work from our offices in downtown Davis, remote candidates with the right experience and aptitude will be equally considered for this position. Talent trumps location.
To learn more about SalesQualia and our work, check out our website here: www.salesqualiacom.wpengine.com. You can also learn more about Scott Sambucci and SalesQualia here…
- Scott’s Quora Page & LinkedIn Profile
- Scott’s TEDx Talk: The Shifted Sales Environment
- Our Facebook Page
- or just Google us…
SalesQualia LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Titles: Customer Success, Client Success, Online Engagement, Client Engagement, Online Community Management