THE STARTUP SELLING PODCAST
“Startup Selling: Talking Sales with Scott Sambucci” is the only podcast produced for startup CEOs. We discuss startup selling strategies from a practical and tactical viewpoint.
Ep. 77: Name It To Tame It, Asking Questions & Making Tough Decisions – An Interview with Zach Stein
Ep. 76: Being a Sales Sherpa, Effort vs Results & Networking The Right Way: An Interview with David J.P. Fisher
Ep. 75: LinkedIn for LeadGen & How to Support the Women on Your Team – An Interview with Sarah Tuneberg
A few startup selling topics we’ve covered:
- Setting up sales meetings and executing a sales plan at an industry conference.
- Prospecting on LinkedIn.
- How to successfully prepare for a sales meeting and product demo.
- Vetting out true prospects versus those that’ll just waste your time.
- Identifying stages of the sales and advances in the sales process.
- Tips for following up with your prospects after a sales call or in-person meeting.
- Using implementation and technical integrations plans as part of your sales process.
Every podcast includes show notes and links to reference material so you can grow your learning about sales and selling.
Want to be a guest on The Startup Selling podcast?
Want to contribute to the Startup Selling movement? Or just want us to take a crack at your burning startup selling questions. Great!
Just pick a time on our production schedule and our magic elves will take care of the rest!