SDRemote is an outsourcing & consulting company focused on helping early stage startups (Pre Seed – Series A) achieve market validation, logo acquisition and build the revenue stream they need to receive additional funding or reach profitability.
Prior to starting SDRemote, Niko spent the last 5 years working in sales and marketing with a number of different startups. Niko, along with his brother Anthony, decided to start SDRemote because they saw that early stage companies had a need to ramp up thier sales, but lacked the know-how.
Throughout the course of the conversation, Niko and I talked about sales process management, specifically focusing on the top of the funnel. We dive into some of the biggest mistakes companies make when starting to build their pipelines, how to test a new market for your product, some best practices for cold calling and how you should be qualifying your inbound leads so that you can close more deals – faster.
Even better, why not subscribe to the “Startup Selling Podcast: Talking Sales with Scott Sambucci” on iTunes?
Some of the specific topics we covered are:
- Biggest mistakes companies make when kicking off their sales work.
- Personas VS Target Buyers.
- How to test a market.
- Laser focus selling.
- Length of the buying process.
- Cold Calling best practices.
- Warm Calling.
- How to qualify inbound leads.
How to get in touch with Niko:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikohughes/
- SDRemote: sdremote.co
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – If you’re ever in Portland, Oregon, shoot him a note to go for coffee or beer.
Get a FREE copy of my book: “Startup Selling: How To Sell If You Really, Really Have To And Don’t Know How.”